Steve Calvin

Damsel in dis Dress wrote:

> Oh, did you run into a lot of those people who sit around having
> intellectual conversations? I avoided those people like the plague.
> Nothing worse than an intellectual. I prefer humans. <G>
>
> Are you saying you're a Triple Niner, too? I'm starting to feel so
> inadequate. LOL! As it turns out, you guys are some of my favorite
> posters. Probably has something to do with the sick sense of humor.
>
> Carol

Sick sense of humor??!? Who? ME?!? Well, I s'pose if pressed and
were hooked up to a polygraph I wouldn't be able to squirm outta that
one. ;-D

I ran into a holier than thou kind of attitude and said the hell with
this.

--
Steve

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little
bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards...