Damsel in dis Dress

Steve Calvin >, if that's their real name, wrote:

>Bob wrote:
>
>> Blake wrote:
>>
>>>i've always though there were lots of sharp people in this group, but
>>>i didn't expect so many closet mensans. anyone else?

>> I've already mentioned that I belong to Mensa. I also belong to a group
>> called the Triple Nine Society, but it's a much smaller group so it's harder
>> to coordinate any events within the membership.
>>
>> Bob

>I used to but got tired of the attitude.

Oh, did you run into a lot of those people who sit around having
intellectual conversations? I avoided those people like the plague.
Nothing worse than an intellectual. I prefer humans. <G>

Are you saying you're a Triple Niner, too? I'm starting to feel so
inadequate. LOL! As it turns out, you guys are some of my favorite
posters. Probably has something to do with the sick sense of humor.

Carol