Damsel in dis Dress

"Dee Randall" <deedoveyatshenteldotnet> , if that's their real name, wrote:

>> Yeah, you wind up having to drain the tuna salad. Kinda gross.
>>

>With canned albacore and canned salmon that Costco (Kirkland brand), there
>is hardly any draining to do. The quality is fantastic. You can eat the
>contents in chunks and sprinkle some lemon juice over it for "gut safety" if
>you so choose.

Yeah, I love eating the albacore with just a little lemon juice, salt, and
pepper.

The draining I was talking about was tuna salad. With the mayo and stuff.
Even with albacore, you have to drain the salad after awhile. It's
probably magic, the extra liquid just appears.

Carol, delirious from lack of sleep