HUTCHNDI

" Obstaination: Obstinate refusal to spend any money on stupid books. "

I must be obstainate then. Or cheap anyways. Haven't spent a dime on a
(sourdough or bread or baking) book yet. Didnt want to spend money on yeast
anymore either, hence my first attempts with sourdough. Actually, I didnt
want to waste 20 bucks on this DVD, if I was going to spend money on bread
baking stuff I would rather it be flour.
But the books I had been getting from the library could only go so far in
teaching things that need to be shown. Same goes for the websites I had been
visiting. Even the streaming video's Samartha was nice enough to point out
are a pain in the butt, me being too cheap to have high speed internet.
So it was either continue on my path strewn with trial and errors (which I
will never really get off anyways) or try this. What I got from it I am
confident will improve my next bread, more so than did the last two or three
books I borrowed, so I'm OK with the purchase.

Hutchndi