HUTCHNDI

Hutchini? (poof)!

No, just plain all purpose unbleached. They keep to a single recipe of four
ingredients, the flour, water yeast and salt, they only use an eighth of a
teaspoon of yeast in the poolish, stressing the importance of using such a
small amount to let the flavors build, but then they go ahead and add more
yeast when making the dough. Switching to sourdough is easy enough to figure
in, what with all the info this group is so generous with. Its not a very
long DVD, an hour or so, so they don't get into different flours or methods,
they make all the featured breads from segments of the same batch of dough.
And as would be expected, you see allot of the stuff from their catalogue in
the process. Not having any opportunity to see anybody doing this live, it
makes for a pretty worthwhile "class".

Hutchndi

oups.com...