Bronwyn Ferrier Ms

Default Where to buy dried chilis in Melbourne Australia

"Tony Starr" > wrote in message >...
> Can anyone tell me where I can buy dried chilis and other Mexican food
> ingredients in Melbourne, Australia?
>
> Many Thanks
> Tony

I have a foodie friend in Melb. whom I met in this food group. She
cooks great Mexican and Indian food. There is a grocer in Swan St
Richmond but I cant remember the name of it. Up the city end on a
corner northside. They have alot of Mexican product. Check the yellow
pages. My friend is currently holidaying in India and will be back
early Feb, so keep an eye on this newsgroup and I will post more info.
I live on the Gold Coast, and will be visiting Melb, from 9th Feb. so
will be frequenting these places too to stock up, so perhaps we can
meet in Richmond one day. I always bring back a truckload of hard to
get food items. Gold Coast is a bit of wasteland in that department!!
Regards, sorry I cant be more specific.
Bronwyn