Midlife

in article , Joe Rosenberg at
wrote on 2/5/05 9:53 PM:

> Mr Uranium:
>
> Your petty chauvinism and arrogance is unacceptable to valid discourse on
> wine (and pairings with food), Because you feel that no wine should be
> decanted or imbibed without a repast does not make you any better or worse,

<snip>

> I think we should start a collection and buy you a pacifier and a six pack
> of zoloft if you persist in being so infantile.

OK.... so let's see if calm rational argument, plus a few zingers, will
work? Ya think??

Not sure why it's so hard to do, but it is absolutely certain that the one
and only thing that will eventually wear out this guy is that his posts ARE
NEVER....Repeat NEVER...... responded to directly. If you can't kill-file
him (my news client won't do it) just IGNORE HIM!!!!! Even the most
egotistical of performers will stop performing eventually if there is no
audience.