Chef Juke

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 02:29:44 GMT, Miranda Writes
> wrote:

> Jack's memorial service is at 3pm Eastern time this Saturday.
>Please fire up your grills or lift a Guinness then in his memory.
>For our friends in GB, that'll be 8 pm your time. For folks on the
>Left Coast of the Yew Ess, that's noon.
>

>Miranda
>the Barbecue Widow
>
>To quote our departed friend: " Whose ass here on A.R.K. do I need to
>kiss to fit in?"

Been home sick the last 2 days but woke up this morning feeling fine.
Heading to the store in just a bit to get a Guinness and some ribeyes
(didn't have a chance to set up to Que today...).

Will hoist the Guinness at Noon Sharp left coast time and grill up the
ribeyes for dinner tonight. Will be making Jack's Pastrami recipe
this week.

Posting Jack's AFB laminate pic to alt.binaries.food....

Cheers, Jack....Rest in peace....

-Chef Juke
"EVERYbody Eats When They Come To MY House!"
www.chefjuke.com