mary

You might ask your question on the pgh.food group as there are people from
Cleveland who read the group. Since Pittsburgh and Cleveland are close
together, many from the area travel there. There is Little Italy (home of a
number Italian eateries) near University Circle which is where Case Western
and the museums are located. If you are in the downtown area, visit the West
End Market across the river,and their Great Lakes Brewing in the same area.
There is a book called (I think) Cleveland Ethnic Eats, which lists a lot of
places in the area to eat.

Tom
oups.com...