Piedmont

Miranda Writes wrote:
> Jack's memorial service is at 3pm Eastern time this Saturday.
> Please fire up your grills or lift a Guinness then in his memory.
> For our friends in GB, that'll be 8 pm your time. For folks on the
> Left Coast of the Yew Ess, that's noon.
>

> Miranda
> the Barbecue Widow
>
> To quote our departed friend: " Whose ass here on A.R.K. do I need to
> kiss to fit in?"

Well, I started out saying I would be doing some meat loafs, now it's
taking on a life of its own! (grin) Just finished power thawing two
slabs of spares, now getting ready to rub them for tomorrow! Then I have
to make a batch of Bar B Q Sauce, as I ran out of homemade sauce 3 days ago.

I'm trying something different with the meatloaf, this time I'm mixing
the beef burger with 50/50 homemade breakfast sausage, stuffed with
green olives. Was gonna do chicken wings too but see that I ran out them
after eyeballing the freezer contents.

Then I'll sweet talk the wife into making a batch of cornbread with
crack'lins. Hot N fresh out of the oven, smothered in sweet cream
butter.. Oh Lourdy!

I'm really debating if I'll have time to make a Pig Pick'n Cake too, by
gosh they are too tasty for desert!

Here's to you Jack!!!

--
Reards: Mike Willsey (Piedmont)
"The Practical Bar-B-Q'r!"

Charities; Oxfam GB: http://www.oxfam.org.uk/about_us/index.htm,
Operation Smile: http://www.operationsmile.org/

If you or a loved one has thyroid issues, please have their thyroid
checked for radiation levels!