Steve Calvin

F.G. Whitfurrows wrote:
> Miranda Writes wrote:
>
>> Jack's memorial service is at 3pm Eastern time this Saturday.
>>Please fire up your grills or lift a Guinness then in his memory.
>>For our friends in GB, that'll be 8 pm your time. For folks on the
>>Left Coast of the Yew Ess, that's noon.
>>

> My grill will be fired up long before noon for the Jack Curry Worldwide
> Memorial Cook as I'll be doing butts and don't intend to stay up till 3am to
> get em cooked. But as I'm cooking those butts (and ribs which I will throw
> on precisely at noon) I will most definitely lift a glass in Jacks honor at
> 12pm PST. Is Guinness the ale Jack would prefer? If so, then so be it!
>
> By God, this we shall do, in the name of frienship and with respect.
>
> --
> Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
> and his 6" boner

I'm with ya Fos. Glass raised at 3:00pm EST.(precisely) I'm a
"bachelor" this week so I'll probably skimp and go with ribs. Got the
chimney of lump ready to fire up and toss in the WSM. Rain/shine/cold
whatever. It's getting fired up on Saturday. Great idea, he'd probably
love it.

--
Steve

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
Autograph your work with excellence.