Miranda Writes > wrote:
> Jack's memorial service is at 3pm Eastern time this Saturday.
> Please fire up your grills or lift a Guinness then in his memory.
> For our friends in GB, that'll be 8 pm your time. For folks on the
> Left Coast of the Yew Ess, that's noon.
>
> Miranda
> the Barbecue Widow
>
> To quote our departed friend: " Whose ass here on A.R.K. do I need to
> kiss to fit in?"

Thanks, Miranda. My plan is to do Jack's Cole Slaw and Grilled Chicken
Breasts with Horseradish White Sauce, but even if those plans go awry, I'll
still be tippin' a Jameson's with Guinness chaser in his honor at high noon
here in KKKalifornia.

--
Nick. To help with tsunami relief, go to: http://usafreedomcorps.gov/

Thank a Veteran and Support Our Troops. You are not forgotten Thanks ! ! !