F.G. Whitfurrows

Miranda Writes wrote:
> Jack's memorial service is at 3pm Eastern time this Saturday.
> Please fire up your grills or lift a Guinness then in his memory.
> For our friends in GB, that'll be 8 pm your time. For folks on the
> Left Coast of the Yew Ess, that's noon.

My grill will be fired up long before noon for the Jack Curry Worldwide
Memorial Cook as I'll be doing butts and don't intend to stay up till 3am to
get em cooked. But as I'm cooking those butts (and ribs which I will throw
on precisely at noon) I will most definitely lift a glass in Jacks honor at
12pm PST. Is Guinness the ale Jack would prefer? If so, then so be it!

By God, this we shall do, in the name of frienship and with respect.

--
Fosco Gamgee Whitfurrows
and his 6" boner