Manjo

Default Good Chocolate Bars Available Online?

in article , Manjo at
wrote on 10/17/03 2:56 PM:

> I Googled for bars and found very little available online.
> My aged aunt loves chocolate bars and I want to send her a box of bars.
> Is there a web site where I can order a box of 10 or 12 bars and have them
> shipped directly to her (1,000 miles away)? Is Cadbury the best and most
> easily available bar chocolate online?? TIA for any info, tips,
> suggestions, comments.
> --
> Manjo
> A ship in the harbor is safe, but that's not what ships are built
> for. --William Shedd

Margaret/Alex,

I've taken both your suggestions: I went to a Lindt chocolate store near
home and bought a selection of chocolate bars that I will send my aunt.
I'll then find out what she really likes and buy larger quantities of here
favorites. I didn't calculate shipping, but
www.chocosphere.com has an
EXCELLENT selection of Lindt and many many other chocolatiers. Thank you
both for your timely and valuable suggestions.

Manjo