Melinda

Doesn't anyone do this with greens 'cept me? I know I read someone on here
saying something about that, it's where I got the idea....in fact I seem to
remember reading someone somewhere (may have been another list) saying they
would try steeping greens at room temp water for a long time.

Melinda

--
"The country has entered an era in which
questions are not asked, for questions are