Top Spin

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:26:46 -0800, "Melinda" >
wrote:

>By health reasons, I am guessing that you are more interested in greens.

In one sense, yes. But I have found that a pot of (any) tea over an
afternoon will keep me from snacking. So I am experimenting with
greens, blacks, and oolongs.

It sounds like I need to do some experimenting. I have never tried a
temperature as low as 170, let alone 150, or a time under 2 minutes,
let alone 30 seconds.

Email: Usenet-20031220 at spamex.com
(11/09/04)