Tiger Lily

"Peter Watson" <.net.au> wrote in message news.au...

> You have just epitomised one of the things that I despise about this whole
> issue. Fear and hysteria. I am not afraid of dying at all, but I dammed
> afraid of not living. This thing becomes a juggernaught of stupendous
> proportions that invades and consumes all in its path. There is need for a
> balance and I never see that, never.

Peter........ look up the glycemic index of "juice" over the glycemic index
of each fruit/veggie that you make your juice out of

then look at how much juice you can drink versus how much fruit you can have

for me it's a choice of volume (the whole product) versus lack of volume
(the juice)

this is not fear and hysteria...... it's a matter of choice

ps...... do you test your bg levels 1 hour after your juice to see what
impact the juice has for you???....... check the Joslin web site for
'recommended bg levels'

take care
kate
--
Join us in the Diabetic-Talk Chatroom on UnderNet
/server irc.undernet.org --- /join #Diabetic-Talk