Sherry

Peter Watson > wrote in
:

<snip>
>> Nicky.

> You have just epitomised one of the things that I despise about this
> whole issue. Fear and hysteria. I am not afraid of dying at all, but
> I dammed afraid of not living. This thing becomes a juggernaught of
> stupendous proportions that invades and consumes all in its path.
> There is need for a balance and I never see that, never.

I don't have a fear of dying either. I do have a fear of living blind,
on dialysis, half a person due to stroke or with my feet or even legs
lopped off due to non-healing ulcers. These are all *preventable*
complications of diabetes - *IF* we control the disease with eating
right, exercising and using our medications.

Sherry