smithfarms pure kona

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 23:52:42 -0500, Rodney Myrvaagnes
> wrote:

>On 26 Jan 2005 05:13:04 GMT, Wayne Boatwright > wrote:
>
>>> I live in Texas and a guy I work with hunts the pigs at night for
>>> farmers who want to get rig of them, because they are destroying

thier
>>> crops. Do a Google image search for "wild pig"
>>> The wild dark haired ones with long sharp teeth, is what I have in

my
>>> deep freeze.

>>Are these "real" pigs, or are they javalinas?
>>
>>I can't stand the taste of javalinas. They are not actually "pigs".
>>
>>Wayne

>Really? They look like miniature tuskers to me. I haven't had the
>opportunity to eat one. What are they, if not pigs?

>"Accordions don't play 'Lady of Spain.' People play 'Lady of Spain."

Our Hawaiian wild pigs, which were squealing/fighting out the window
last night, are a combination of the Polynesian pig brought over with
the original Hawaii settlers as a food source- on their canoes in
about the 1200s- and they combined with the European pigs brought over
by Capt. Vancouver in 1792. Many ended up in our bountiful rainforest
where they live today. Our wild pigs get up too 250 pounds and
sometimes a little larger.

aloha,
Thunder
smithfarms.com