smithfarms pure kona

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 23:29:02 -0000, Ruddell
> wrote:

>In > Johnny Mc wrote:
>> Okay, I have some wild pork (chops & roast).
>> It has a wild taste, but not too bad. The rest of the family does

not
>> care for the wild taste and I'm not crazy about it. Any recipes

that
>> was make it taste so good my family will fight over the last

little
>> bit in the pot or skillet?
>>
>> Help me be the HERO!!!

>I've never heard of wild pork. Where on earth can this be found? I
>love game and well, this is one I'd like to try...

We have wild pigs in our back yard at night. They come out of the
rainforest to eat the Macadamia nuts. They have squealy pig fights and
seemingly go in herds as I can hear a few out there.

There is pig hunting in Hawaii.

I agree with the OP...we once shot and ate some of the wild pig and it
was too strong in flavor. "Gamey" comes to mind.

aloha,
Thunder

smithfarms.com
Farmers of 100% Kona Coffee