Thomas Muffaletto

"Peter Watson" > wrote in message

> Yes, adult onset I think does mean type 2.

i think that is more like a 95% chance that is it type 2.

> It makes me feel great.
>
> There is NO proof that fibre is lost, the fire is in the juice, just not
> as
> much as the whole fruit.

the fiber is separated from the juice.

> This may come as some sort of shock, but I do not do all the testing and
> so
> forth, I stay on a diet and get lots of exercise. No medication. Since the
> initial diagnosis, I have had no further contact with any doctor. I found
> out as much as I could and elected to make changes in my life.
>
> Peter Watson

I am not shocked Peter but if you are not getting a A1C test done
every 3 months how can you know you are doing any good?
not that I am saying A1C alone is good but please alteast go see what
it is.
Good luck
Tom
--
Information you can trust from the diabetes experts...
Your American Diabetes Association