Thomas Muffaletto

being you make no mention of how many carbs are in the drink
or your serving size I would feel kind of foolish to say it would spike me.
I do like to include a fast acting carb in all my meals like fruit and
veggies.
I do have juice but prefer the fiber in fruits.
What do I think?
well I prefer fruit but do have juice from time to time.
I usually bring a juice with me when I go to the doctor to drink
right after I have my blood taken. but I don't believe in
any special kinds of diets. just eating as healthy as my will power will
allow me.
I would go with the whole fruit.
Tom

--
Information you can trust from the diabetes experts...
Your American Diabetes Association