Scented Nectar

> > I don't believe that the transportation of food is as
> > bad as you think it is.

> The only basis for your belief is wishful thinking.

I don't care what you think it is. The availlability
of worldwide foods is great for my health. There
are some really healthy imports (that I would
grow here if I had enough south facing windows
or a greenhouse). Take the spice Turmeric for
instance. It's extremely healthy. Bananas,
quinoa, etc. etc.

> >>Yes.

> > Is it large enough to grow all your own food?
> > Do you grow all or most of your own food?

> Irrelevant: he doesn't make any ****witted claims
> about the wrongness of killing animals that would imply
> he needs to grow any part of his food at all.

Ah, do as I say, not as I do. Also, there you go
implying things again.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/