edna713

Please ignore the suggestions that you buy a $500 espresso machine when
your goal is one for around $100. that's like going to a car lot and
saying you have $5,000 to spend and are offered a $50,000 Hummer.

The small Briel is OK at about $129 new. I just got a NICE used Gaggia
Espresso for $95.00 incl. shipping on ebay. A good grinder is
important -- when you are ready teh Gaggia MDF is very serviceable -- I
have owned and used all these machines, so I know what worked for me.

dave
pidguy on ebay -- and the only one who posts his phone number!
call 910 616 0980