PENMART01

>"zuuum" wrote:
>>
>> <EskWIRED wrote:
>>
>>>I saw this at Amazon:
>>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/5jsqr
>>>
>>> Its an 8 1/2 quart saucier. 12 inches in diameter, 4 1/2 high. Thick
>>> anodized aluminum. 40 bucks.
>>>
>>> It looks like a good deal, but it is also a strange dimension.

I don't care what Calphalon calls it, it's not a "saucier", it's a *brazier*...
very handy configuration.... large surface area allows for greater volume in a
single layer and tall sides permit browning with less spattering. A saucier has
rounded sloped sides. I call Calphalon garbage.

---= Move UNITED NATIONS To Paris =---
*********
Sheldon