zuuum

"zuuum" > wrote in message news:...

> > wrote in message
>>I saw this at Amazon:
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/5jsqr
>>
>> Its an 8 1/2 quart saucier. 12 inches in diameter, 4 1/2 high. Thick
>> anodized aluminum. 40 bucks.
>>
>> It looks like a good deal, but it is also a strange dimension. I'm not
>> even sure what I would use it for, but I'm a sucker for a good bargain.

Since Calphalon's Commercial Hard-Anodized is a discontinued line, you can
expect good deals (clearance prices). I regularly do searches on cookware
sites for "calphalon+commerical+hard-anodized" Usually a good value, but
not necessarily the best cookware for every kitchen. "Commercial" is a
relative term when it comes to equipment. Usually commercial means constant
use, not just daily use. I am not sure I would expect Calphalon to hold up
especially well if it were used all night, every night and subject to a
dishwasher tossing them about. Maybe so.