Henry!

Default bread and patties

Minimum Time cook = part baked bread.
Bake your bread just half the time, and then freeze it.
Put it in the oven to end the baking, and you have a fresh bread in no time.
For a 280g fresh baguette, count about 15 minutes at 200°c.
That's how many 'bakeries' make their 'real french baguette'.
--
Henry!
Q. Why do some bands even have bass players?

"All" > a écrit dans le message de news:
> Hi
> Two questions.
> First I've just gone back to making bread, I used to have some info' about
> freezing dough but can't find it.
> At what stage can you freeze dough. Basically my kids like fresh bread and

> want the minimum time cook it in the morning. No I don't have and would
> prefer not to have a bread maker...Got enough gadgets.
> Second we make Jamacan Patties, sometimes, but unlike the real ones they

end