Julie Bove

"Peter Watson" > wrote in message
> I was diagn. adult onset diabetic last year, I have been using a combo
> of fruit and vegetable juice each morning, made fresh and including the
> skins ... carrot, celery, ginger, apple, pineapple and seasonal bits and
> pieces. I find it effective/ What do others think and what is the
> experience.

I'm not much of a juice drinker. Never was. Now if I do drink juice, I
drink a very small amount of Diet V-8 Splash. It is a fruit and vegetable
combo, but I think there is more vegetable than fruit. Nutritionally
speaking, I see no need for juice. Better to eat the whole fruit or veggie.

--
See my webpage: