Kake L Pugh

Default Slow cooker suggestions

I have a new slow cooker (crockpot) to play with! The obvious thing
to try in it is bean and lentil casseroles, but I have someone to cook
for who doesn't like pulses. Has anyone got any good suggestions for
things to use it for that don't involve beans or lentils? Something
that really uses the capabilities of the slow cooker. It's quite a
large one - 6 litres (that's about 12 US pints).

(Suggestions to do a Google search are redundant - I know how to do that.
I'm interested in what you people, the readers of this newsgroup, would
try or have tried.)

Kake