jmcquown

Bob wrote:
> My girlfriend recently got some frozen lobster tails for herself and
> her mother. She boiled the tails and served them simply with melted
> butter. But when they tried to eat them, they found that the meat was
> tenaciously adhering to the shell, rather than separating from it.
> Bob

Hmmm. I normally broil or grill lobster tails rather than boil them. One
thing I learned while working at a seafood restaurant, which may or may not
help, is to bend the tails backwards until they 'crack'... that's a sound,
not literally breaking them. It prevents curling when cooking. Did she
perhaps overcook them?

Jill