bbq

Jack Curry wrote:
> Too hard to maintain low temps. Hot smoking is no problem at all,
> but trying to keep 90 degrees on a Kamado, ECB, WSM...not too easy.

I have done cheese on the WSM maintaining about 80°. It was only for
about 60-90 minutes though. Definitely a cool weather cook. I have
seen some homemade contraption(virtualweberbullet maybe) where you have
a seperate pit for the coals/wood and using tubing of some kind from the
heat source to the pit where what your smoking is. So it can be done,
just gotta be a little more observant of the temps.

Or you could say the hell with FL and the hurricanes and move north and
when it is 20 below, say ah nice 'cold smoking' weather !

BBQ