Steve House

Default Sweet Wine Substitute - Help Request !!!!!!!!!!

If it is a cooked recipe, the alcohol will evaporate during the cooking
process so it's moot whether it starts with alcohol or not. Some people
claim that even a few parts-per-million order of magnitude residue would
be unacceptable but that defys both common sense and basic biochemistry
and pharmacology 101 and I simply don't buy it. Even your basic fresh
squeezed orange juice or nice crispy apple contains a slight trace of
ethanol. If it's not going to be cooked, then a de-alcoholized wine
could be used.

"Musky Killer" > wrote in message
ble.rogers.com...
> Hello,
>
> I am making a recipe which calls for 'Sweet Wine' is there a

substitute