Bob

JA wrote:

> I have had my Sharp Carousel Convection Oven (microwave) for over 10
> years now, and I would never want to be without one. For oven roasting
> or baking, I use it's convection oven feature about 95% of the time over
> my stove's gas oven, and because it operates with "convection" heat,k it
> cooks much faster than does the bigger gas oven. In fact, the only time
> I use my stove oven is when what I'm wanting will not fit inside the
> convection, or when I'm baking cookies. I probably only use the
> microwave function of it for minutes per week, yet the convection is
> used near to daily.

Like JA, I'm very happy with my Sharp Carousel Microwave/Convection Oven.
I've also had it for over 10 years, although I don't use it nearly as often
as she does. It particularly excels at roasting chicken parts.

The cookbook that comes with the oven does a pretty good job of explaining
what you can expect from the different modes of the oven, and it also
contains some fairly good recipes.

Bob