Duwop

"Graeme...in London" > wrote in message

> "Duwop" > wrote in message
> > >

> > What a nice present, a give that keeps on giving. I bet this is in

reward
> > for the apreciation he's shown at some meals at your home as well.
> >

> And a Happy Hogmanay to you too, Dale. If the truth be known, the ECB was

> thank you present to my friend, Joe, who in the last 4 years has probably
> supplied me with over 500lbs of wild trout and salmon. My freezers are
> stuffed to overflowing and I knew that a proper smoker would be

appreciated.

> He's been smoking his fish in a wee tin smoker that uses meths as fuel.
>
> Graeme

LOL, over 500lbs of WILD trout and salmon and he gets an ECB? You ARE a
Scot, arent you?

I'm teasing, it's a nice gift.

You really think an ECB can smoke rather than BBQ? I've used a little smoker
box that looks like an icebox with a hotplate that smokes fish and fowl real
nice, I'd never thought to try the same on my BBQ, too difficult to keep the
very low temps so long.
I suspect you're gonna end up teaching him to 'Q Graeme. And that's not a
bad thing.

Dale