Graeme...in London

"Duwop" > wrote in message
> "Graeme...in London" > wrote in message
> > >

> > Michael, as it so happens, I have just printed out the mods as I gave a
> > friend an ECB for Christmas.
> >
> > I hope this is the link you require.
> >
> > http://www.eaglequest.com/~bbq/faq2/7.html#7.2
> >
> > Graeme
> >

> What a nice present, a give that keeps on giving. I bet this is in reward
> for the apreciation he's shown at some meals at your home as well.
>
> Happy New Years

And a Happy Hogmanay to you too, Dale. If the truth be known, the ECB was a
thank you present to my friend, Joe, who in the last 4 years has probably
supplied me with over 500lbs of wild trout and salmon. My freezers are
stuffed to overflowing and I knew that a proper smoker would be appreciated.

He's been smoking his fish in a wee tin smoker that uses meths as fuel.

Graeme