William Frazier

Giovanni - Here's one I've made for at least 30 years.
1 bottle dry red wine...any kind will do
1 cup sugar
3 or 4 cinnamon sticks...broken up
several cloves
1 orange cut into slices and brused so the juice will escape

Heat to just before boiling, stiring to dissolve the sugar. Turn off heat.
Cover with a lid. Wait about 10 minutes. Serve hot.

Hope you like it.

Bill Frazier
Olathe, Kansas USA