Jerry DeAngelis

Hi

I am puzzled as I just now used the link and it was fine. I also used
the link I gave Claudia and it worked as it should....hmmmmm....

At any rate we are the same people. The site is quite a bit larger now,
but still not bogged down with too many graphics. I do not know how
long it has been since you have visited, but the Main Page now has a
search engine that makes life a bit easier.

Here is the link we use: http://www.theartisan.net

We would appreciate it if you let us know if you still have a problem,
as we will get in touch with our ISP if that is the case. I do notice
that when using my browsers I occasionally have to log onto a site - not
The Artisan - more than once. For some reason, the site I am trying to
reach only comes up after 2 or more tries...even the site I use for a
home page (myway.com)

If you have the old EarthLink site (http://www.home.earthlink.net/~ggda)
that could cause a problem as we use that for a backup site in case of
problems with our primary ISP.

Regards

Jerry @ The Artisan
http://www.theartisan.net