Mike Petro

I have received at least 20kg of tea through China Post over the last
year, and it was all properly declared through customs. I have also
received tea through UPS, DHL, and EMS. The trick is to learn about
the FDA "Prior Notification" process.

>I just wanted to point
>out that I tried to send some tea to the US in summer from Shanghai,
>and China Post said that they could not do it, America refusing to
>receive tea (and one assumes other organic produce) sent from China. I
>would check with China Post (and perhaps UPS, DHL etc) when you're next
>out there.

Mike Petro
http://www.pu-erh.net
remove the "filter" in my email address to reply