Anders Tørneskog

"Dick R." > skrev i melding ...
> Haven't tried the Gluhwein, but it sounds good. Closest I've come
> is a Midwest USA (Minnesota) concoction called "Glog". Kind of
> like Gluhwein, but with a few "high-test" additives. One glass
> puts you on the floor, 2 glasses put you in the Emergency room.
>
> God Jul!
> Dick R. in the USA

Of course, what you call 'glog' is what I call 'glögg' - from the verb
'glödga' i.e. making something white-hot. A god glögg sizzles down your
intestines and makes itself comfortable in your tummy leaving the
concentrated sweet and spicy taste in its track.
Nearest comparison might be port on steroids :-)
Anders