According to Zagats
First the name, tel #, Zagats ratings for Food Qualty, Decor, Service
and Price for Dinner for one.
Aquavit 307-7311 26 26 25 68
Scandi good 4 brunch 13 W54
Atelier 521-6125 26 25 26 93
Town 582-4445 25 26 23 73
Fives 903-3918 24 25 25 60
Petrossian 245-2214 24 24 23 70
Taboon 713-0271 23 19 17 42
Blue Fin 918-1400 22 23 19 52
La Boite en Bois 874-2705 22 16 20 47
Brasserie 8 1/2 829-0812 22 24 20 52
good choice 57 btwn 5th & 6th
Orso 489-7212 22 18 20 50
Trattoria Dell'Arte 245-9800 22 20 20 51
good 7th btwn 56/57
Cafe Des Artistes 22 26 23 65

Cafe Botanica 484-5120 21 26 22 56 Essex House
Rainbow Room 632-5100 19 27 21 VE 30 Rock
Plaza's Palm Ct. 546-5350 19 26 20 51

These ratings are all for dinner so who knows....but Zagats says they
have brunch.

If Dan's been to Les Halles, which is not in Zagats, that might be the
best choice. However, everyone's taste is different. I haven't had
brunch in any of them. I recently went to a wedding at the Essex
House (Central Park South) where Cafe Botanica is, and it was
exquisite.