cl

"Kevin S. Wilson" > wrote in message
> On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:11:32 GMT, Harry Demidavicius

> Or it's CAL, who seems to have recently discovered the concept of
> using a cock puppet.
>
> <yawn> Boring and ineffective either way you look at it.

What was that you are saying about the cock puppets that you hold a patent
on?

Regardless it ain't me. I'll tell you straight up and I doubt anyone here
would doubt this. The more likely candidate is Kevin himself. He was worried
because I didn't have time to waste with him so he probably was trolling
himself.

Since the CAL->KevinG translator might be down here is a synopsis: KevinG,
you might take senor Harry's advice and conjure up a shit marinade to suit
your personality Upsize that.

-CAL