Geoffrey Bard

The absolute best way, in my opinion, is to allow a whole day to pass before
evaluating a new chocolate. This way your palate has no memory, and time
has helped prevent you from being biased against the new chocolate because
you remembered yesterday's.

Otherwise, probably the best method is to eat plain, warm polenta to cleanse
the palate.

Geoff