Karel Valter

Dear Mydnight,
I might be interrested in your proposal of buying tea directly from
China but I wonder how I will find you after your departure.
I see you are just making a market research so you are not giving any
address where to find you. So please put me on your customer list.
The province of Guandong is of particular interest to me because of
its Wulong type teas ( various fine Dan Congs). Also the Wulongs from
Taiwan you wrote about might interrest me.
When you have some tea to sell please contact me by e-mail :

Good luck
Karel Valter