Jay Santos

Scented Nectar wrote:

> not
>
>>>intend

>>>It absolutely implies a numbers game, yet it provides no credible or
>>>authoitative numerical facts.

>>=====================
>>yet they have been provided. Always snipped out by the likes of
>>you....

> As far as numbers go, usual has posted in
> alt.food.vegan proof that at it's very best the
> meat industry has a 2.5:1 crop:finalproduct
> ratio. Vegan foods of coarse have a 1:1.
>
> As far as animal deaths from non-veganic
> farming goes, at best the meat industry
> causes 2.5 times the cds.

Thanks for helping to demonstrate that, contrary to the
foolish assertions of John Coleman, "veganism" VERY
MUCH IS about a numbers game.

>>>Veganism starts with not eating animal products as a basic, and it

> does
>
>>>indeed leave much to ones own judgement. I do not regard this as a

> flaw.
>
>>>Veganism is inclusive and tries not to be too dogmatic.

>>====================
>>ROTFLMAO It's the very definition os such as practiced here on

> usenet!
>
> Why do you have to keep on being reminded
> that veganism is not a religion?

It IS a form of religion. A belief system need not
have priests and sacred texts to be a religion,
although "veganism" has things very much like priests
and sacred texts.

>>>workable

>>>There is no reason it would not work for most.

>>It's still machine intensive you ignorant dolt.

> No it's not. Veganic farming, I believe uses
> compassionate harvesting (=manual, usually).

You are wrong, and you had no basis for making the
claim in the first place; it's pure fabrication.

There is no such word as "veganic".