Jerry DeAngelis

Hello again:

I can only ascribe the fact that I did not remember we have had a
Baccala and Potato recipe on The Artisan for the past few years, and to
two things: 1.) I am old, and my brain is retreating, and/or 2.) The
site is getting too big for instant recall - 1450+ files.

At any rate, here is Baccala and Potatoes:
http://www.theartisan.net/baccala_with_potatoes.htm

It is served baked in this presentation, but it takes little imagination
to decide that after removing it from the oven one can spread it on
bread, and make either Bruschetta or Crostini.

Regards

Jerry @ the Artisan
http://www.theartisan.net

.net...