Steve Calvin

Default User wrote:

> Raelene wrote:
>

>>Hi all,
>>
>>I'm considering buying a bbq. I thought I might go for one that
>>uses hot coals to cook as opposed to gas ones.
>>
>>Can the hot coal ones come in larger sizes as opposed to the small
>>webber ones?

> Webers come in a variety of sizes, the 22-inch are pretty sizable. I
> have a 17 and a 22. Webers are built like tanks, they'll last virtually
> forever. I recently added a Weber Smoky Mountain for real BBQ action.
>

> Brian

I just got a WSM last summer. It sits right beside the Weber Silver
Genesis. hmmm, now that you mention it, I haven't done any que for a
while. Think that I'll fire that sucker up tomorrow. Thanks for the
reminder.

Oh, and I totally agree with Brian about the quality of Weber and from
first hand experience I can say that their customer service is outstanding.

--
Steve

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it.
Autograph your work with excellence.