Joe Duffy

In article >,
Peter Aitken > wrote:
>"Cynthia Mason" > wrote in message
>> What is the best pepper grinder?
>>

>Peugeot is known for making excellent grinding mechanisms, and I think
>various other companies use them in their grinders. Turn the grinder over
>and see if it says Peugeot on the mechanism.

I've used a Peugeot wooden grinder for about 12 years,
but I must say that it's time to step up to
the Unicorn Magnum Plus.
Adjusting the fineness of grind on the Peugeot is
a huge hassle, and it is an adjustment I make repeatedly
while cooking.
Also, the Peugeot holds about enough pepper for a
week or so. The Magnum holds about a lifetime worth
of pepper.
These may seem like petty issues, but not when you
use as much pepper as I do!

Joe