Mydnight

On 10 Dec 2004 21:30:57 -0800, "Ripon" > wrote:

>You raised a very interesting issue here though it is not related with
>tea. I can't stop myself to share some of my thought about Chinese
>prejudice towards Africans. This view is not true anymore my friend.
>Let me explain a little-

Well, I was just telling you from what I saw when I was there earlier
this year. I dealt with many business-types and people in embassies
and so forth and they all seem to have it in for Africans. I spent
about 3 or 4 months with a dear friend of mine from Ghana and he
seemed to have so much trouble.

>By the way, I have been to China and agree with you- how this vendors
>are ripping-off us by the name of rare teas. I understand you feeling
>about that. I really appreciate your effort for doing this for us. If
>you can do it that's great, if you can't that's fine. Don;t worry-
>Ripon
>Vienna,VA

I will do my best, I assure you. I am just sick of seeing low grade
tea being sold on websites so expensively.

Mydnight

thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.