Ripon

You raised a very interesting issue here though it is not related with
tea. I can't stop myself to share some of my thought about Chinese
prejudice towards Africans. This view is not true anymore my friend.
Let me explain a little-

Chinese booming economy can't effort buying oil from international
market and many African countries are rich in oil and gas. African huge
market is a big hope for Chinese cheap product. Last year Africa-China
business was $ 18 billion and Chinese are expecting $30 billion within
two years. Many African countries are under American and British trade
embargo and China is taking this as a business opportunity. They are
investing heavily in African nation just for their cheap oil. Sudan,
Gabon, Nigeria, Angola, Zambia all of this countries are using China as
a trading broker- on the other hand China is getting cheap fuel from
them. Their growing economy can't effort high oil price anymore. China
know, many African countries per head GNP income is much higher then
China. China really care a lot about African nation because they can't
do many deal with Europe, American and many Asian countries. Africa is
the only place where they have more freedom to act.

Anyway I don't think, it will be a problem. If it is then, I will use
my State Department address. I hope to get some friend in the Chinese
embassy there so I can use some of their address. The area I am going
to live is five minutes walk from Chinese embassy. I always hope for
the best-

By the way, I have been to China and agree with you- how this vendors
are ripping-off us by the name of rare teas. I understand you feeling
about that. I really appreciate your effort for doing this for us. If
you can do it that's great, if you can't that's fine. Don;t worry-
Ripon
Vienna,VA