Mydnight

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 23:30:19 GMT, "Alex Chaihorsky"
> wrote:

>That would be absolutely fantastic. I would send you a check for $100 as a
>deposit tomorrow, if you want.

I think I'm going to run it via paypal more than likely. You don't
have to have a paypal account to remit money, do you? I remember the
thread here about all the problems people had with it.

This was just a headsup to everyone here. When I get myself solid in
Guangzhou, I can begin to scout out the market for items and things.
I'll also have to find some more information about sending things from
China. A package was sent to me China Post over a month ago
now...using the quick method.

FEDex and UPS are simply too stupidly expensive, IMO.

Mydnight

thus then i turn me from my countries light, to dwell in the solemn shades of an endless night.